When: 11/19/2019 - 12/11/2019 All DayView more details
If you have ANY question, or trouble with our online registration/payment process for any listed event,
please contact Rev. Jessica Dayson at email@example.com
for the 14TH Annual Women’s Retreat
“WHOLEHEARTED: Real Life/Real Faith”
FEBRUARY 21-23, 2020 at Caraway Conference Center in Sophia, NC, just outside of Asheboro
Rev. Danielle Hample from Minnesota will help us consider how we can grow towards God in a faith that is real, full, and wholehearted. Costs are $250/280 with a discount of $25 if you register before December 15! All details and online registration available here!
United Methodist Women
United Methodist Women (UMW) is a worldwide community of women, whose purpose is: to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
Women’s Fall Gathering
Thursday, November 14 from 5:30-8:00 p.m. in Jubilee Hall: – Join us for a wonderful night to shop local vendors that support great causes, hear from our guest speaker about the importance of education in our local community, and fellowship with other women of the church. The cost is $10 which includes dinner at 6:00 p.m. There will also be a donation collected for the UMW World Thank Offering and for our school partnership with Marie G. Davis. Register and pay online here!
Here in the Myers Park Unit, we offer groups known as Circles, which meet at various days and times for educational meetings, book study, service projects and long-term support and fellowship.
- Hannah (4th Tuesday, 7:00 p.m.; meet at members’ homes): A lighthearted group of women who meet for book study and cheerful fellowship. Barbara Hambacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lydia (2nd Monday, 10:30 a.m.; meet in room 104): A group of ladies, 60’s and up, who are loyal in service to their church, to each other, and to local missions. Georgia Davis 704-334-6349
- Martha (1st Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.; meet in room 152): A group of ladies, 60’s and up, who are very giving of their time and their resources, in this church, locally and abroad. Darlene Beard 704-375-1035 email@example.com
- Mary (2nd Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., meet in room 110): A group of women who meet for fellowship, book study related to spirituality and women’s issues, and service. Currently reading “Holy Envy” by Barbara Brown Taylor. Amy Brittain 704-773-8378 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ruth (2nd Thursday, 10:30 a.m.; meet in room 106): A group of mothers with young children who meet for fellowship, spiritual growth and to make a difference in our community. Candace Price at email@example.com
Email Rev. Jessica Dayson to learn more about any of our Women’s Ministry offerings.