Parenting Through the Phases – Preschool (3s & 4s)
Join us on the fourth Sunday of the month in Jubilee Hall for Parenting Through the Phases.Each month will focus on a different phase and a panel of experts (educators, experienced parents, medical field, etc.) will be on hand to offer tips and questions. On Sunday, January 26, we will address the Preschool (3s and 4s) phase.
This is the phase when anything can be imagined, everything can be a game, and one curious preschooler wants to know, “Why?”
If your house is regularly inhabited by a self-proclaimed princess, pirate, or superhero, or you catch yourself singing the lyrics to preschool songs – even with no kids around – then you just might be in one of the best phases of your child’s life.
Join us for coffee and conversation where we will explore:
- What’s changing about your child over the next year
- The six things your preschooler needs most
- Ways to bond with your child through fun, stories, activities, and more!
The following panel of experts will join us:
- Susan Wade, Director of The Children’s Circle
- Diane Sadow, retired preschool teacher
- Dr. Andy Shulstad, pediatrician
- Katherine and Cliff Coley, parents of two boys (ages 5 and 8)
Future Parenting Through the Phases Dates and Topics:
March 22 – 2nd and 3rd Grade
April 26 – Toddlers
Date(s) - 01/26/2020
10:00 am - 10:45 am
View More Events Like This