Forward – A Ministry for 4th & 5th Graders
We have an exciting opportunity for your 4th & 5th graders! Our tween ministry called Forward will be back on Sundays from 4:00–5:30 PM beginning Sunday, October 6. We meet the first Sunday of each month during the school year. Forward is great because:
- It gives kids opportunities to bond with church friends before moving up to youth group.
- Provides space for open conversation about beliefs, worries & Godly questions.
- It is a wonderful option for children who do not attend Sunday school for various reasons.
- Tweens need a significant place to belong and want to feel connected to a group.
- They are introduced to grace early on in their life.
- It lets children know church is a place where…..they are known, welcome, forgiven, & belong!
Parent helpers are needed each month. A SignUp Genius will be distributed. Check back soon for details.
Date(s) - 02/02/2020
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Myers Park United Methodist Church
View More Events Like This