This ministry will offer retreat experiences in monastic communities.
Retreats will offer participants times of silence, worship with the monks, and prayer.
Small groups of no more than 12 will travel together in a church van to Belmont Abbey, nearby in Belmont, NC. Carry your own lunch for a no cost Day Apart.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 from 9:15 to 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 22 from 9:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18 from 9:15 to 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Mar. 11 from 9:00 to 2:00 p.m.
A small group of no more than 12 will travel together in a church van for a weekend retreat at Mepkin Abbey in Monck’s Corner SC (near Charleston). The cost is $150 covering transportation in a church van as well as an offering to the monks for lodging and meals.
- Friday, May 19 through Sunday, May 22, 2017
For registration or further information on Contemplative Life events, please contact Christine Mull, Ministry Assistant for Faith Formation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-295-4815